Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Bradley!!!

Welp, here goes nothing! My first blog post for our lovely new blog together! I have been waiting for a good enough story to tell on the blog, or something really unique or special to kick it off, but I've been really struggling with that. So I figured I couldn't blog about anything better than my hubby!

Look at this handsome birthday boy!!!
Today is a very special day for the man of my life. Today is his 23rd birthday. Unfortunately, he is in Greensboro, North Carolina and I am here, in Alpine, Utah... on the other side of the country. BOO. I wish I could spend this special, happy day with my Bradley, unfortunately life does not currently permit me to do so. :( Anyway, enough of the the negative...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADLEY!!!
I have tried to do what I can to make his birthday special all the way from over here. My lovely cousin was lucky enough to head out there yesterday to visit her husband for the week and I sent some goodies with her to give Brad. When I talked to him this morning, he said they were sitting out for him to receive when he woke up. Thanks Shay! It was nothing too fancy, just a few treats to get him through his long days and a photo album of a bunch of pictures of us for him to look at when he gets bored or lonely. I also included a letter that consisted of the many things I love about Bradley. 
Namely:
I love how much Brad knows me better than I know myself in SO many ways
I love how he makes me laugh
I love sharing our embarrassing moments together; some where I have never laughed harder
I love his "baking Sundays", plumping up from all his fabulous baked creations
I love that he always comes home from the grocery store with a little surprise for me :)
I love that he is just as crazy about being as clean and organized as I am (well... almost ha)
I love the way he tells us every move he makes when we play Monopoly Deal
I love the way he HAS to watch his ESPN and eat his bowl of cereal EVERY morning
I love that he is my best friend
I love that he knows exactly how to make me happy in every way, every day.
I LOVE MY BRADLEY!!!

My dearest Brad, Thank you for being the very best thing that has every happened to me. I have never been happier in  my entire life. I love that I get to be with you forever. I hope that all of our friends out in NC make this day extra special for you. You deserve the very best! I love you!!




2 comments:

  1. Awe Em!!! The perfect kick off to your bloggy! Love it! And Brad misses you but he's doing great out here. He fits right in with the crew! Don't worry too much! We had the cake and candles and song and blowing of candles and such today cuz he had to run out the door to sell yesterday... 2 days of BIRTHDAY!! perfect! He blew out all the candles too.. in one shot. I bet he made a wish for you to be happy! Cuz that's just cute to think about. Don't worry... he's eating great and he's working hard.. A sale on his first day!! you're kiddin! So proud. I'm excited for you to get out here and go to the pool with us... life is a scream. so fun! Good luck in school this semester and have fun okay? and one more thing: Blog more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily! So glad you have a blog. You guys are adorable and seem so happy! I hope you are doing good and I hope to run into you sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete