Monday, October 19, 2015

September

September was a month spent getting back into the groove of things. I started back up with preschool. As much as we loved every minute of the summer - it has been nice to get back into more of a schedule/routine. My little preschool class is darling. The fun part is I went to high school with most of the parents of the kiddos. It's fun to be able to teach my friends' kids.
 We also found ourselves spending a lot of Saturdays up in Park City at Promontory - taking advantage of the perks of a family membership.
Nothing too exciting or monumental for the month of September. Enjoy a few snapshots of our month!

bad.day. see Insta for an explanation
loves trying to figure out how things work
my baby sis went off to college

still sleeps like a champ in the car!
really into reading books by himself lately
we celebrated uncle Shaun's birthday
his favorite place to play in my favorite jammies
celebrated the mama-to-be's (Nielle) birthday
cousin time is the best time
gold glitter. everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment