Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!! (2 weeks late)

Two weeks ago...
July 30, 2011, 
was Brad and my 
ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!
I cannot believe it has been an entire year since our wedding day. 
In some ways this year has gone by so fast, 
but in so many ways, 
I can't believe it has only been a year.
First, a tribute to July 30th, 2010:









Now for our anniversary celebration:
I woke up the morning of the anniversary to Brad handing me these with the most darling card:
his sweet letter most definitely brought me to tears 
We then went downstairs for a 
romantic continental breakfast 
at our extended stay hotel we are currently living in.
yay for cereal and bagels!
Since we are still out east doing summer sales, 
I knew having our anniversary on a Saturday would probably fairly uneventful. 
Brad and the boys were going to be selling to 9:30 till about 9:30 that night.
So I spent the day hanging out with the wives. I also made a few special treats for Bradley.
Since the hubs is working hard all day every day, I decided to do most of the romantic set up stuff for us so he wouldn't have to stress or worry. 
I dipped ginger snaps in white chocolate and then made a bunch of chocolate covered strawberries. 
I must say, they turned out splendid :)
YUMMY!
I also got us some bubbly and Bradley's favorite candy for us to enjoy later that night with our treats. 
The best part of the day was having my hubs walk through the door 
at 4:30 in the afternoon instead of 9:30 that night! 
What a surprise!!! It was the best thing!!!
It's a real good thing I decided to get cleaned up a little earlier in the day or I would have truly been a sight for sore eyes after hanging out in my work out clothes all day :s
After a quick, super happy, romantic greeting, Brad got cleaned up  
we headed out for a simple evening of dinner.
We had to document ourselves on our way out to our lovely date:
(Thanks Pai!)
such a romantic background
Brad sometimes struggles to keep his eyes open
The "foot pop" ...naturally
isn't he cute?!?
Brad had done a great job doing some research and asked around 
for a good Italian (my favorite) place to eat.
We went to a local place called Ziano's and we were more than satisfied.

The food was fabulous and all for a fairly decent price. 
We recommend it to anyone that happens to waltz through Ft. Wayne, Indiana ;)
Then we went to the mall and walked around on a search for a few specific things with no success. But, it was still fun to just walk around the mall together and browse through Barnes and Noble.
While we were out I had our dear friend, Pai Pai (after a few mishaps and woopsies), 
set up our romantic treats back at our place. 
Our treats!
Nice and clean... lovely, modest candles ha ha
enjoying our treats while we watch a movie in bed
Needless to say, it was a fabulous day that most definitely exceed my expectations.
Happy 1 Year Anniversary!!!

Brad, thank you for the best year of my life! I couldn't ask for a better best friend. :)
I am eternally grateful for everything you do or have ever done for me.
I have learned so much about you and I and what we can do together, 
to be the best we can be. 
I am so grateful to have you at my side to face all of life's trials and challenges.
You are an incredible husband and will be an amazing dad someday.
Love you!
    Love, 
                          Emmy Face ;)


3 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmm you two are PRECIOUS! glad that I didn't mess EVERYTHING up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy one year you two! Congrats and wishing you all the happiness in the world

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY Em!! I love your bloggy! Keep posting girly! Entertain your pal lin :)

    ReplyDelete