Friday, August 5, 2011

Playing "Catch Up": Bees Game

The night before I headed out to join Bradley for the rest of the summer I inspired our family to attend a 
BEES GAME! 
I was looking forward to attending them ALL summer long, but when our life plans changed abruptly my dream was shattered. 
In fear of not being able to attend any this year, I proposed we go the night before I left as a last ho-rah!
My dad was game and the plans were set. 
I spent the whole day packing for my red-eye flight to surprise Brad. Since it was a night game, in Salt Lake, the plan was for us to attend the game together, then I was dropped off a little early at the airport. 
It was such a beautiful night and I was THRILLED to be attending a baseball game! 
However, I was sad I didn't have my hubby to share the 7th-inning-stretch with.
I LOVE baseball games!!! 
This is a passion I share with my dad and I am sure he is VERY proud of me :)
It was fun to be there with my family and share old memories by creating new ones.
I love them all dearly and I was so sad to leave them for the rest of the Summer, but SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to finally be reunited with my hubs. 
Here are a few snapshots of the event taken during the somewhat dull moments of the game:
ENJOY!

GO BEES!!!

The BOYS, Zac and Shaun... Ready to catch a foul ball

Meggy and Daddy

Mommy and me. YAY!

I can't get over my sister's luscious locks! I can't keep my hands off of it... Thus, the mid-inning project

Under the lights

I know it's not a great pic, but I wanted to document the fact that they gave out FREE loaves of Gma Sycamore's bread. YUMMY!


Stopped for slurpies till the traffic died down... another great idea by me :)

Thanks for a great night familia! 
You are the best!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment