Saturday, November 16, 2013

Life Lately

Life lately has been crazy chaotic and a bit stressful. I have a cold sore on my nose to prove it! (Unfortunately, I get them from stress)

Right now, my life consists of:
Helping my parents find a condo in the Utah Valley area (as an investment)
Prepping a living space (in our home) for little brother coming home from a mission
Finishing up all of my DIY to make my home presentable for his^ homecoming
"Playing" wedding planner for my brother and his darling fiancé
Continuing (my favorite) teaching preschool
Working as a nanny for two darling little girls
Not to mention the rush of the Holiday Season

I'm not complaining, looking for pity or sympathy - I just want to remember how crazy busy it has been.
Better, than it being crazy - it has been pretty fun :)
I have been busier than I have been in a long time and it gives me this "high" of energy when I'm having to go non-stop. I am losing sleep, my mind is reeling, and sometimes my house looks unacceptable more than it should - but that's ok, because we are making great memories, making awesome things happen.
Planning a wedding is fun and a lot more tedious than I remember, it's exciting to think of our whole family being together again within the next week or so, I'm finally finishing projects I just haven't had the drive to finish, it's fun "practicing" buying a home, and STILL nothing is better than my "kid fix" from preschool and nannying - still makes me the happiest.

I don't think I've ever done a post without a picture, so here is a picture of my latest DIY that I'm trying to finish up.

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment