Thursday, November 22, 2012

My Latest Obession


So I know I’m a little behind on the times, but until recently I had never watched…
Downton Abbey
Yep, I’ve officially joined the the Downton Abbey Fan Club. I’ve heard so many great things about it from everyone and I needed to find out for myself. A couple of weeks ago I had to have a minor, pathetic surgery on my big toe and had to elevate it all day. So I found the situation to be an occasion to watch almost the whole first season in one day while I made a new Christmas wreath.
I think it’s safe to say I’m a little bit obsessed and not because everyone else is. I have always loved that era, the culture, the clothing, etc. There’s something about it all that just makes me smile.
Now I am DYING to watch the second season, but I am having a hard time getting my hands on a copy to watch before January. ANYONE HAVE A COPY OF SEASON 2 THEY’D LIKE TO LEND ME??? Or any ideas where I can access it??? Any help in the matter would be greatly appreciated.  


No comments:

Post a Comment