Thursday, November 22, 2012

Our Newest Addition


Please Welcome Ms. Wilma to the Marsh family!

We I feel it is always absolutely necessary to give our cars a name. They are an important part of our lives. They get us everywhere we need to go, they keep us warm in the winter, cool in the summer; it’s crazy how much we depend on them. Betty Blue is and will always be my truest, most reliable friend that I will ever know. She is a ’94 Honda Accord and has more personality than you will ever know – unless you have the pleasure of meeting her. We are still excited to have a new friend for Betty. J
We have gone the last 6 months surviving on having just one car; it really has been great. We have learned to make things work, walk more places, and we have saved a lot on gas. Thanks to our parents conveniently always having an extra car for us to use for the first two years of marriage we haven't had to worry about getting a second car. 
Because I have been a nanny for someone in the ward since June, we haven’t really had to worry about having a second car. I would just walk to work every day and use the car provided by the family I worked for. However, recently we decided I need to get back into the school scene with substitute teaching. It has a more flexible scheduling option, which helps with Brad’s new work schedule. It will also get me back to teaching – my first love in the working world. It was hard for me to leave my nanny job. The family is fun and energetic that I have enjoyed getting to know better. I will still have opportunities every now and then to work with their kids, but overall we feel the decision we have made is best for us. We are looking forward to this new adventure in my employment. I am so excited to get back into the schools!
Teaching friends: Contact me if you are ever in need of a sub!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are substitute teaching! Are you with Kelley Services?

    ReplyDelete